Color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their screen perfecting images or video only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor, mobile device or projector has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
In our world, perfection is not too much to ask for. X-Rite i1Display Pro delivers.
Enhanced Features Include:
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop and desktop monitor and projector technologies
- Free ColorTRUE mobile app for calibrating Apple® iOS and Android® mobile devices
- Broadcast video standards support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling – an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Profile optimization – create unique patch sets for optimal results
- X-Rite Ambient Light Smart Control – measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- X-Rite Flare Correct™ – measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Display quality check and trending over time
- PANTONE spot color optimization